Guest Post Guidelines
3 Shared Paths Posts:
At 3 Shared Paths, we are all about the journey of life. Our posts are wrapped around the idea that each person’s path is different, and yet very similar. Different in that every path is unique and dependent on the person, their perspective, and the lessons they learn. Similar in that we are all on a journey, and what works on one of our life paths could very well work on one of your life paths and vice versa. We believe there is much to be learned through sharing those differences and similarities with the collective “you” and us.
So, before you submit a guest post, read through a few of each of our posts. You’ll find a different voice and perspective from each of us.
If you still think that you’d like to post with us, then we ask that you consider and/or adhere to the following:
- Present your post to us in a Word or text document, and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please do not email us posts in html.
- You may include links to information, resources or books that have been helpful to you, and to your blog if you have one. However, we reserve the right to remove any links or sales type information from the post prior to publishing it.
- Your post copyright remain with you. We do request that you do not publish the same blog post anywhere else on the internet for at least a year. If, after a year, you do repost it, we ask that you reference and link back to 3 Shared Paths as the original publisher of the post.
- Your content must be your original material that you have not published elsewhere.
- Your post should be approximately 400 to 1000 words. Please include bio of about 50 words or less.
- We reserve the right to edit your post as needed (for example for grammar, spelling and length).
- Any images included with your post should be yours and legal to use, as well as tasteful and appropriate to your content. Again, review the images already used on the blog.
- We do not currently offer compensation for guest posts.
- We will not post anything that condones or promotes anything illegal, violent or includes what we consider hateful.
- We reserve the right to reject any post submitted that we feel is not appropriate for our blog, or that is not in the spirit of the blog.
- Please allow up to 4 weeks response time after submission.